Practical testing, log book training & overseas conversion
Australian School of Motoring has been servicing Adelaide for over 30 years.We offer services that include
- Practical testing. Log book training and overseas conversions.
- ASM supplies vehicles for training
- We have instructors in all suburbs and hills areas.
- All instructors have police clearances and are members of ADTA and PDTA.
- We pick up from work, school and home 7 days a week.
- Nervous students catered for.
1 St lessonInstructor will pick up student at arranged time and place. They will introduce themselves, show their instructor license and will check students license. They will then explain how the student will gain their p1 license.
- Hold learners permit for 12 months.
- 75 hours on road driving experience
- Pass a practical driving test known as (VORT) test or undertake (CBT)
Instructor will access what student knows (any previous driving skills)
Instructor will then drive student away from home and explain what he is doing. He will then stop in a quiet area and change seats with student. He will proceed with first lesson which is changeable as each student has different skill levels at the beginning.
Before each lesson the instructor will have a lesson planned to suit students abilities. At the end of each lesson the instructor will record the hours in students log book. Then book the next lesson.
If you need any further info ring Diane on 8255 1846
Servicing all of Adelaide and Hills
With over 14 fully certified driving instructors we can service all Adelaide suburbs and hills